Geeks3D yesterday updated its FurMark utility to version 1.8.0 which is said to overheat your GPU like hell.
FurMark 1.8.0 changelog:
- New: now all options are available in benchmarking mode: Xtreme Burning (XB), postfx (FX) and displacement mapping (DM).
- New: added new effect (displacement mapping) on the fur rendering.
- New: GUI translation is done with XML files in the localization folder.
- New: added hotkeys: P to enable/disable post fx rendering, T to enable/disable temperature graphs rendering.
- New: GPU temperature is now exported in xml and csv formats.
- New: twitter submission displays a login dialog box to tweet your score.
- Change: the fur rendering workload has been increased to produce more heat.
- Change: improved temperature graphs readability.
- Change: updated with the latest version of ZoomGPU for graphics hardware detection.
Download: FurMark Version 1.8.0