If you never expect decent overclocking performance from the Micro-ATX motherboard, perhaps Asus’ Rampage III Gene board would change your mind.
Asus Rampage III Gene Specs:
* LGA1366 slot, supports Intel Core i7-900 series processors;
* Intel X58 with ICH10R chipset;
* 6x DIMM (max 24GB), supports triple-channel memory, supports XMP;
* 2x PCIe 2.0×16 (x16+x16), 1x PCIe x4, 1x PCI 2.2;
* Supports NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFireX;
* 2x Marvell PCIe 9128 SATA 6Gbps;
* 6x SATA 3.0, 2x USB 3.0, 11x USB 2.0;
* Gigabit Intel LAN;
* SupremeFX X-Fi 2 Built-in audio card;
* Micro-ATX form factor (24.4×24.4cm).
The board employs 8-phase CPU power design, high-quality inductance, Fujutsu SuperML high-density FPCAP capacitors, three Mosfets for each phase, and efficient heatpipes to dissipate the heat generated when the Mosfet works.
Rampage III Gene mobo is equipped with one PS/2, seven USB 2.0, and two USB 3.0 (blue) outputs. Other specs include Clear CMOS & ROG Connect buttons, IEEE 1394a and LAN connectivities.
SupremeFX X-Fi delivers an excellent high-definition audio experience to the gamers. It features unique audio innovations for gamers to spot enemes in 3D environment during game play, and also provides gamers a special tool to emphasize human voices in games to help make dialogues clearer and more audible.
Pages: 1 2