Apple has today announced a minor update on its watchOS to the Version 3.1.1 which packs a few bug fixes for the Apple Watch.
Now available for download via the official Apple Watch app, the watchOS 3.1.1 mainly brings bug fixes as below:
* Fixes an issue that could prevent contact names from appearing in the Messages app and notifications
* Fixes an issue that could impact ability to respond to notifications
* Resolves an issue where the Stocks complication may not update on the watch face
* Fixes an issue that may prevent the Activity rings from displaying on the Activity watch faces
* Fixes an issue that prevented the dials on an analog watch face from appearing after changing the temperature unit in the Weather app
* Resolves an issue that could cause the Maps app to stay launched after navigation has ended
* Resolves an issue where the incorrect date could be displayed in the Calendar app month view
The watchOS 3.1.1 supports all Apple Watch models, but the update requires iPhone to run iOS 10 and higher.
Shall not be reproduced without permission：EXPREVIEW » Apple Releases WatchOS 3.1.1 with Several Bug Fixes