Yesterday AMD announced its first driver update for the new year of 2017, Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.1.1, to support the Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.
* Dishonored 2 may experience an application crash or hang on some Radeon R9 380 configurations.
* Radeon ReLive may show an improper warning popup message when using Windows 7 basic themes.
* AMD XConnect Technology configurations may experience a blue screen system hang when audio drivers load.
* Solidworks will no longer terminate on unplug using AMD XConnect Technology configurations.
* Some system configurations may experience a black screen after installing Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Editions 16.12.1 and later.
* Display corruption or TDR may be experienced after applications wake up from a display timeout.
* Paragon may experience flickering in Multi GPU with DirectX11.
* Radeon ReLive may crash or become unresponsive when toggling Multi GPU with Desktop Recording and/or Instant Replay enabled.
Shall not be reproduced without permission：EXPREVIEW » AMD Unleashes Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.1.1